Steve Knight

Default Dangers of wood stove in shop without dust collection

On Mon, 03 May 2004 12:07:17 GMT, "js" wrote:

Hey folks. I'm moving into my new house ( and shop) next week. I am a bit
concerned about the setup in my shop however. There is a woodstove for heat,
and I do not have a dust collection setup. Am I looking at a fire hazard
here?

no. I used to have a propane heater right next to the bandsaw with no DC. all
that happened was the sawdust that landed on it smoked. it takes a very dense
dust cloud to burn.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes