Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default easy way to generate an ac signal

Lieutenant Scott wrote:

I know the difference, but I made the mistake of assuming you would
realise which was the important one we were discussing. I forgot how dim
you were.

I see, it's another of your "yes I was talking about X, and talking
******** but anyone should have realised I meant Y" posts.

I guess that's why you work for law enforcement.

Do I? That's news to me.

Nope, I have spoken to hundreds of Mac users

Ranting at people in the street when you are ****ed out of your head
does not count as "speaking". HTH.

I work in environments that are staffed with the geekiest of geeks. Do you
want to guess what's the most popular brand of computer? I bet you don't.

They probably weren't allowed to choose Unix.

a) They did choose UNIX, they chose MacOS.
b) They buy their own computers and have free choice of what they buy.

Thank you being an ignorant tosspot, do enjoy what little is left of
your life.