Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default OT New tax coming.

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
Many of your posts make me sad - not angry. That one with apparent
intelligence has so little knowledge of his fellow men that he feels
the need to classify them in such a way.

Show me a good teacher and I'll show you fifty useless drains on a
society in the same profession.

You know fifty teachers?

You have fifty brain cells? Your comment is making that look unlikely.

I can think of some teachers who probably don't
know another 49

Name them.

- or at least not well enough to make a valid judgment
about them. Not that I'd expect such minor realities having an effect on
your obvious prejudices.

sigh In whatever school the good teacher comes from the law of averages
says that the rest will be crap.

BTW in my experience teachers with firsts are terrible teachers.

Your 'experience' doesn't make it so for everyone.

Neither does the fact that a teacher is a relative make them or any other
teacher good at their job.

--
€˘DarWin|
_/ _/