Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default OT New tax coming.

In article , Roland Perry
scribeth thus
In message , at 18:02:54 on
Wed, 14 Nov 2012, charles remarked:
I do know better. I know what they get up to, how long they spend at work
how much leisure time they have. They use holidays to the max and spend
little or no time working during those periods. They get 52 weeks pay for
working 30 weeks. Even when at work they get long rest periods between
lessons.

obviously you are not married to a teacher

Both my parents were teachers, and neither brought any work home
(although my dad tended not to get back until dinner time).

Times have changed Roland. It might have been like then but not now...

It does depend to some extent on what ages (of student) and what
subjects.

--
Tony Sayer