Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default OT New tax coming.

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
You expect wrong. Three teachers AFAIR who Knew their subject and could
communicate it. I skipped school for three years attending the lessons
taught by decent teachers. I spent those years in the public library
educating myself. I got the best examination results at that school and
teachers who I had barely seen claimed the credit at the certificate
ceremony. The three who actually taught me something were extremely
modest.

Ah. That would explain your lack of social skills. Isolating yourself from
your peers at that age is not the way to achieve them.

I didn't isolate myself from my peers. I isolated myself from school. Hint:
that's not the same thing.

--
€˘DarWin|
_/ _/