Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Is there a law that says the US Secretary of State has to be a woman?

"gonjah" wrote in message
On 11/13/2012 10:26 PM, Home Guy wrote:
Bob F wrote:

Which has me asking - what is it with the US and always
appointing a women as Secretary of State?

Why do you people have this insane penchant to put a person
without balls up against an increasingly hostile, militant,
MUSLIM world?

We'd rather have someone who thinks with their brain?

So tell me.

Besides being on an extended vacation and collecting frequent-flyer
miles for the past 4 years, what exactly has Hillary accomplished?

Having Egypt slide into hard-core islamic control is going to be the
biggest foreign-policy failure of her tenure as Secretary of State -
something that you people will look back on and realize a few years from
now.

What makes you think the US should dictate to Egyptians how they run their
government? The more the US meddles, the more trouble they get in.

You can't fight an ideology. You only make it stronger.