Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Changing a lamp safely

On 14/11/2012 08:51, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:32:46 -0000, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

We no longer have problems to be solved we have an issues.

In her first job, my daughter was told she wasn't allowed to say
'problem'. She had to say 'issue'!

If I was her I would have told them to shove their job. I could not
put up with such bull****.

I'd have used the words as appropiate and told them if they had a problem
with that it was their issue.

Nicely worded example of turning a problem, not into an issue, but into
an opportunity to demonstrate the stupidity of the original edict. :-)

--
Rod