Posted to uk.d-i-y
mogga mogga is offline

Default buy to let: tax implications?

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:17:02 -0000, "tim....."
wrote:

I think RightMove have changed the market to a kind of Dutch auction
where, when you knock enough off the price, you are suddenly deluged with
serious buyers.

A couple that I looked at recently achieved a sale after months of
stagnation by a 5K reductions (on circa 180K asking).

When did we get into this world of any offer under asking is considered
"insulting", especially in a falling/stagnant market.

It is crazy.
The expectations of years of watching Homes under the hammer, Lx3,
Rx2, Property Ladder etc.
Even Kirsty and Phil fail hugely and regularly are shocked that people
want to pay less than asking price.

Useful addons for anyone wanting to browse rightmove though::
Property bee for firefox is very nice though to install.
Property Track for Chrome.

--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk