Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default Mirror backing

On 11/13/2012 1:06 PM, Dave wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 11:34:24 -0600, -MIKE-
Because if someone trips in the area, their hand going through the
mirror would guarantee it being (neatly or nearly) hacked off if there
were no backing.

You have a knack for exaggeration. :-p

Well, after a nice long shower, the bathroom is filled with steam and
people can't see where they're going. So naturally, he should protect
against anyone reaching out and putting their hand through the mirror.

OP: Will the backer board protect me from someone behind the mirror
reaching through and pulling me into their dimension??

This should be the last on this particular project. I am great full
that I have all of you to assist with these projects, as it allows me to
do thing I have never done before.

To night I have all of the things necessary to install the mirror.
However, I have a real bad head cold, the type that effect your
equilibrium. Since this project is ladder work with a large mirror, I
decided it would be best to wait until my equilibrium returns