Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Changing a lamp safely

In message op.wnqjn0cuytk5n5@i7-940, Lieutenant Scott
writes
On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:26:46 -0000, geoff wrote:

In message , Tim
Streater writes
In article op.wnqg26nsytk5n5@i7-940, "Lieutenant Scott"
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 22:35:47 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article op.wnqgt6qsytk5n5@i7-940, "Lieutenant Scott"

wrote:

We need to ban the word "issue". People are overusing it. It's now a
generic term that could mean almost anything. When I were a lad, ...

Were you a midshipman back then? Or a powder monkey?
It wasn't that long ago we didn't have health and safety madness.
I'm 37.

Hmmm, 37, that doesn't get us back to Nelson. So no lash, press gang,
or weevils in the biscuit then.

He was talking about his IQ, not his age

That would be 135.

No - 37 sounds closer to the mark

lets face it your command of the english language is somewhat stunted,
your ability to adapt to your environment is pretty crap, you're an all
round loser, not what I would really call intelligent

just another stupid troll hiding behind a monitor and kbd

--
geoff