Dan Valleskey

Default May Sale at Rockler: Porter-Cable Deluxe Biscuit Joiner

If you are talking about a BJ...... well, I'd skip metal tools.

Sorry- but yes, the Porter Cable is a better tool, my Dewalt is not
very versatile, and there is flex in the frame.

hey- are you sure you need a biscuit joiner? They are not the most
usefull thing in the shop. Only time I value mine is to hold
alignment, I'm not sure a butt joint is much stronger with or without
biscuits.

-Dan V.

On Sun, 02 May 2004 23:57:38 GMT, "K. B."
wrote:

Was asking about the Porter-Cable Deluxe Biscuit Joiner, Model No. 557 at
Rockler this weekend and the mgr. told me they would go on sale around May
10. There will be some % off plus a PC rebate. Is this BJ the one to have?
The literature calls it a plate joiner (I just started out and have never
even used one but need one already. This is an expensive hobby!).

KB
St. Charles MO