Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default What about no-plumbing toilets

On Nov 12, 11:18*pm, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 02:42:52 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

wrote:
Recapture the past. Live like your ancestors. Be a pioneer - if only for two
weeks.

This is important: don't forget the moon-sliver cut-out on the door !

You don't need a door.

The best out house I ever used was really an *out* house. No building, just
a short wall and a seat on a box over a pit. The seat looked out over a
valley with a beautiful view. The short wall gave you privacy from behind,
which is how others would approach the facility. If they saw someone
sitting there, they would walk away or wait patiently from a distance.

The camp also had a regular outhouse for inclement weather or for shy
folks. Most people, male, female, young and old, loved using the open air
facility on beautiful days and nights.

Boy Scouts and Soldiers know how to dig a Latrine.

60 miles from nowhere my bride learned to pee in the dirt.- Hide quoted text -

That's a beautiful story...just not sure what the response has to do
with my post.