Posted to alt.home.repair
MurphyM MurphyM is offline

Default Robo-Moderation of alt.home.repair

Moe DeLoughan wrote in
:

On 11/12/2012 6:34 PM, TomR wrote:
MurphyM wrote:
"TomR" wrote in :

To: Dick Adams

You started this thread, and I wrote the following in response.
Any chance that you will follow up on your original post with any
additional information etc. in response to what I and/or others
wrote?

If you want a reply, you must refer to him as "esteemed moderator".
Now that you have been reminded, he may reply.

It may be that some of the totally unnecessary personal attack posts
caused him to not want to bother getting back into the discussion.

If he doesn't like what certain people have to say, he can filter
them. But he doesn't want to control his actions, he wants to control
other people's. That's the issue here.

Filters are for people who want to take charge of what they read.
Moderators are for people who want to take charge of what everybody
reads.

Very well put Moe.