Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fear and ignorance triumph again. The illegal immigrant getsanother four years.

"Michael A. Terrell" on Tue, 13 Nov 2012
10:34:54 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Gunner wrote:

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 22:33:55 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

No, but you can't just upload the text & have it translated into
another language.

Details ..... B-)

Actually..Babblefish and others are doing that right now. Upload the
book and it will translate it into another language.

There are some occasional....errors.... in translation however......

I was talking about a paper book being uploaded & translated. I know
babblefish is poor quality, but you could get the gist of a translated
book.

Babblefish, or Google translates, give you the gist of a work. But
if you want to read something with nuances, "idioms" or the like - it
might not be so good. "The Vodka is strong but the meat is rotten".
etc.
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the