Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fear and ignorance triumph again. The illegal immigrantgetsanother four years.

Gunner wrote:

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 22:33:55 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

No, but you can't just upload the text & have it translated into
another language.

Details ..... B-)

Actually..Babblefish and others are doing that right now. Upload the
book and it will translate it into another language.

There are some occasional....errors.... in translation however......

I was talking about a paper book being uploaded & translated. I know
babblefish is poor quality, but you could get the gist of a translated
book.