Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ron Paul: A New Beginning

On 11/12/2012 1:37 PM, David Kaye wrote:
"harry" wrote

But they didn't have the inside information like the banksters did.
And furthermore, the banksters could manipulate the system to cause
the crash to happen..

Exactly. Well, the bankers didn't really want the whole thing to crash, but
the People Who Know Better took their money out of stocks and out of the
housing market, which is why both the stock market and the housing market
crashed several months later. Heck, even I took my money out of the market
before the collapse because the price run-ups simply weren't making sense.

This is an exact duplicate of the stock market crash that led to the Great
Depression of 1929 -- too many people with too little information bought on
low margins (10%) and got stuck when the house of cards came crashing down.

John D. Rockefeller was said to have told someone that he immediately got
rid of his stock in 1929 when his cab driver started giving him stock tips.

Do you mean that cab drivers aren't the best source for stock tips,
DANG! O_o

TDD