patriarch

Default May Sale at Rockler: Porter-Cable Deluxe Biscuit Joiner

"K. B." wrote in
:
snippage
(I just started out and have never even used one but need one already.

This is an expensive hobby!).

It can be if you feel you need one of whatever the tool dealer is offering
on sale this month. ;-)

On the other hand, if you only buy what you have used elsewhere before, you
may find more money for wood, books, or time away with the significant
other and/or family.

Don't get me wrong - biscuits are great. But there are usually ways for
the hobbyist to join wood just as well that don't involve $200 to start.
If you are doing a kitchen, or small production runs, then maybe....

Patriarch