Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fear and ignorance triumph again. The illegal immigrant getsanotherfour years.

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell wrote:

"Alex W." wrote:

Can you fold over a corner of your SD card to mark a page?

I never to that to my books.

That's what the receipt from the store is for. B-)

I have a handful of laminated bookmarks from the DAV.

Does your SD card come with the sight, the sound, the smell of
paper, ink and glue?

Can you zoom in on the text in a printed book?

What do you do with your SD card in ten or twenty years' time
when software has moved on so much that its contents have become
inaccessible?

You copy it to each new format. Don't they teach you anything these
days?

One thing about books - the retrieval technology doesn't change.

No, but you can't just upload the text & have it translated into
another language.

OTOH, converting from one media to the new media has been a
problem going back to the invention of papyrus. "What are we going
to do with all these clay tablets?"

What do you think caused the first 'flea market'?