Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Changing a lamp safely

On 12/11/2012 02:28, Frank Erskine wrote:

Bloody Morrisons are selling loud fireworks at half price. My dog has
been paranoid for a fortnight or so, every night, on account of loud
fireworks a mile or so away.
Wasn't there some legislation proposed regarding public sale of loud
"bangers"?

Can't see anyone doing anything about it except in the most extreme
cases - whatever the legislation.

I used to quite like the big display done by Round Table where I lived.
Seemed to satisfy most people and was far more spectacular than anything
you can buy from a shop. But now, I find them boring and annoying.

As a kid we used to play with bangers - but after a friend had one
shoved up his shirt, that burn was enough to turn me away from careless
playing.

--
Rod