Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default Headline: Petraeus Resigns

flipper wrote:
On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 00:43:45 -0600, Les Cargill
wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Les Cargill wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Headline: Petraeus Resigns

...Jim Thompson

Turns out G.I. Joe was not anatomically correct.

Why would even care to know?

I don't know. I didn't start the thread. Read it again until it's
funny; there is something deeply humorous about Petraeus being forced
to resign on grounds of virility.

It might be 'humorous' if that were the reason but the reasons were
because of exceedingly bad judgment and compromised security, both of
which extend far beyond just the one man.

I suppose there is actual training materials and reams of regulation
on exactly what can transpire before it's a security breach?

To wit, how are you going to explain to the rank and file that taking
up with whatever bimbo who bats an eye is a potential security
compromise if you wink and nod at the man with more security
information than anyone else exercising similar 'judgment'?

We are already neck deep in swampy non-concepts...

"Judgement".

The Sovs always made up an "illness" story. We use... something
else.

That because the Soviets had to "make up" something since, in their
system, the 'privileged' were allowed whatever they wanted.

No, because absolutely nothing was ever issued as information
that *wasn't* made up, really

--
Les Cargill