Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default easy way to generate an ac signal

On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 18:05:53 -0000, Steve Firth wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:

On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 17:14:06 -0000, Steve Firth wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:

[snip]

One thing I don't understand is

... everything.

How childish of you yet again.

Everyone who doesn't agree with you is "childish" in your distorted
world PHucker,

Nope, just people like you who reply to my opinion with a silly remark instead of discussing the point.

no doubt it's a comment that you hear every day - Oh look
those quotes in your sig are childish,

They are amusing if you have a sense of humour.

Oh look your foot stamping about driving is childish,

I don't stamp my feet. I find the driving habits of others amusing, but they don't annoy me. The reverse is not true.

Oh look your attempts at photography are childish... so it goes.

Rubbish maybe, but I can't see how you can say they're childish.

why your

"you're", you're welcome.

**** off typo pedant.

That wasn't a "typo" it was a demonstration of your ignorance.

Unless you can find where I've done it repeatedly, it was quite obviously a mistake.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

I took an IQ test and the results were negative.