Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Home Guy's boss is in trouble

On 11/10/2012 7:36 PM, Dusenberg wrote:
On 11/10/2012 7:43 AM, Homo Gay wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

The Kanacians are Kwitting their jobs

The corrupt politicians under the influence of the mafia in Quebec can't
hold a candle to your politicians in Chicago and DC.

Talk about civil servants quitting their jobs. I heard there was on in
particular that resigned in Washington yesterday. Tell me that one
isin't worth a thousand Quebec mayors...

Heck Homo Gay, we have a Chicago thug sitting in the White House, beat
that! ^_^

TDD

I heard he voted 7 times on election day which seems like a low number
for a Chicago politician...

The was a story I heard about where a little old lady, a lifelong
Democrat, wished to be buried in Chicago so she could continue to
vote. ^_^

TDD