Posted to alt.home.repair

Default And here I thought I was being a smart ass

On 11/10/12 2:51 PM, George wrote:

My buddies daughter is a chef in a NYC hotel and we were just talking
about this yesterday. She said the trays of lamb chops, baked goods or
whatever in the kitchen that were prepared for an event that went unused
can no longer be donated to the homeless as they had been doing previously.

Have to love this quote from the article about those rotten people
helping their fellow humans without guidance from those really smart
people in government:

“If they did in the past they shouldn’t have done it and we shouldn’t
have accepted it,” Bloomberg said.

I take it the rules are written so the hotel can't "sell" the
excess food for a dollar or two as takeout.