Posted to alt.home.repair

Default And here I thought I was being a smart ass

On 11/10/2012 12:09 PM, wrote:
On Nov 10, 11:27 am, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 08:19:47 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

when I suggested that NYC was going to demand nutrition labeling on
their garbage dumpsters.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg s food police have struck again!
Outlawed are food donations to homeless shelters because the city can t
assess their salt, fat and fiber content, reports CBS 2 s Marcia Kramer.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/03/...s-again-nyc-ba...
ood-donations-to-the-homeless/

The City of Las Vegas passed an ordinance preventing feeding the
homeless in city parks. Had nothing to do with nutrition, or health.
They just wanted to keep the homeless out of the parks. Volunteers
were even threatened with arrest.

Bloomburg ought to give one of his billions to the homeless programs
in his city...you know, his "fair share", for being a 1%'er.

I couldn't stand him before the storm. Between bans on transfats,
salt, soft drink sizes, etc.
And in the days after
the storm, he'd be on the radio and TV far too much, droning
on for 20 minutes, most of what he was saying was of little
importance. Christie by comparison was focused and direct.

People deserve what they get from the people they vote for. ^_^

TDD