Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Peachtree Woodworking = Cheaptree

Unquestionably Confused wrote:
On 11/10/2012 11:47 AM, Bill wrote:

How "rough" I have it has nothing to do with the matter. I would not
have pushed the "buy" button if not for the promotion.

Please!

It's a promotion. You got something more than is usually offered to the
customer either for the same price or at an even lower price.

They were spare batteries, not batteries needed right now to use the
tool you have in hand.

Do you expect us to believe that if they offered you two free batteries
and promised you'd get them in 90 days rather than six to eight weeks
you'd have taken a pass with all other things being equal? Gimme a
break, I was born at night but not last night.

They were promised in 6-8 weeks, and arrived in 5 months. I wonder how
you would like it if it happened to you! : ) If that sort of thing
happened to someone else, I would want to know about it. You can thank
me later.

You wanted - and did not get - instant gratification. Too bad, so sad.g

I'm the sort of person who doesn't like things "up in the air". I
learned I might pass on the next battery-rebate offer. Nuff said.