Posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
legg legg is offline

Default Electric blankets, Gratuitous complexity??

On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 19:01:11 -0500, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

OK.....

So ahm happier'n'a alcoholic workin the night shift in a Jack Daniels
distillery.... with my 400# deep cycle battery, 1500 W inverter (sitting
in the back seat of m'truck), and my brand new blue electric
blankey-poo.....
Now I can curl up in a fetal position -- in m'truck -- in compleat toasty
comfort.....

Now, don't ax me WHY I gotta curl up in a fetal position -- in m'truck.
Just suffice it to say, if you had my yob, you'd be curling up in a fetal
position in YOUR truck, too.

Your job? Your truck? Your blanket?

Luxury.

RL