Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Peachtree Woodworking = Cheaptree

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 12:17:25 -0500, Bill wrote:

That reminds me of the Bosch REBATE that I took advantage of in the
first week of June pretty close to the first day of their promotion:
Buy a tool at the stated and get two free batteries.

I received my batteries two days ago (11/9/12). 5 Months~~150 days.

When I discussed the delay with them after 8 weeks, they said that
the batteries were *FREE* (so I didn't have anything to complain
about).
I played with them a bit over whether the batteries were really
free--but that was their position. The batteries arrived without
any sort of note (apology?) or explanation. Even a Bosch coupon to
help make up for the "inconvenience" would have been appreciated!
I'm on the lookout for a Milwaukee jigsaw now (6268-21) (the newer
Bosch jigsaws don't get rave reviews).

Just a reminder to "be wary" if it doesn't come in the box! : )

Bill

Exactly how were you inconvenienced? Rebates and freebies do
typically take a very long time. Not saying it is right or wrong, but
a common practice. You got something for nothing and yet you want
more?

We've become a society of victims!

--

-Mike-