Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default New hot water tank in july, what is fair?

On Friday, November 9, 2012 10:04:11 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 14:23:12 -0800 (PST), bob haller

wrote:

I am proud I am a effective complainer and rarely lose a issue.....

If more people complained loudly customer service would improve

dramatically.......

Just don't complain while you are upset or mad. Take a break, collect

your thoughts, relax and make an honest presentation of the facts.

I've listened to thousands and thousands of complaints. The louder a

person gets, the calmer I get. It brings down the stillness.

I start out friendly and very nice. ONLY when ignored do I go full bob....

As long as the person is trying to help I am very patient and nice.

Its when they ignore me that I first get their attention It begins with something a good many REFUSE to do.

Write you name, the district managers name and phone number, so when I call to complain and I will there will be no doubt that I am complaining about you.

Just this really gets their attention