Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Peachtree Woodworking = Cheaptree

On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 14:08:30 -0800 (PST), "SonomaProducts.com"
wrote:

Get an email today... pharaphrase "we were overwhelmed with the response. We sold out. We can't buy anymore at the cheap price so no backorders and you loose out. Sorry sucker."

The offer did not say "clearance" or "while supplies last", at least I don't think so and they didn't say anything like that in their pitiful "apology".

Looks like they are covered.

http://www.ptreeusa.com/ordering_info.htm
Whoops!

Prices are subject to change. Pictorial and typographical errors are
subject to correction at time of order. Peachtree Woodworking Supply
Inc. reserves the right to refuse any order. Peachtree Woodworking is
not responsible for any typographical errors posted on-line.

Peachtree Woodworking Supply, Inc. E- Direct Special Offers

E-Direct Special Offers are valid only for orders placed online or by
phone at time of promotion and cannot be combined with other sales
offers or applied to previous orders .Previous purchases from a
Woodworking Show do not qualify for E-Direct promotional price.
Peachtree Woodworking Supply, Inc. reserves the right to limit
quantities, correct errors or omissions and modify or end E-Direct
promotion at any time