Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default (OT) Did Mitt lose because he's a Mormon?

On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 10:40:40 -0500, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:

He was speaking for the Pope, and would represent the Pope.
What's so hard to understand?

Why a fundamentalist Christian would 'represent the pope'.g

The Pope, Billy Graham, and the Taliban all agree on this issue.
They all agree about compromise too. They don't.
Substitute whichever one you want.

They don't want the Pope voting by proxy in the U.S. Senate.

And yet, almost 1/2 the Senate is Catholic.

Name one who said having a rapist's baby is "God's will," and will
vote according to "God's will."
Just because you go to church and worship doesn't mean you're stupid.
I'm still trying to figure out what Mourdoch meant when he concluded a
woman must bear the spawn of a rapist, "I just struggled with it
myself for a long time but I came to realize....."
So when he "came to realize" was he feeling his inner uterus and
vagina? His fallopian tubes? His clitoris? The joy of a rapist's
genetic material growing into an adorable rapist's baby in his tummy
while his body was transforming and he was puking every morning?
As I man I don't get that realization. Just can't understand.
Maybe I'm not arrogant and all-knowing enough, like Mourdoch.
Maybe I don't have enough feminine in me.
That's why I let women call those shots.
And they did in Mourdoch's' case.
He was honest about his "feelings," and those feelings were rejected.
He can live with that and the Senate will live without him.
He's Taliban rubbish as far as I'm concerned.