Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Day One of the Great Cull of the Conservative Cowards

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Friday, November 9, 2012 4:43:15 AM UTC-5, Gunner wrote:

A clean firearm will often shoot to a different point of aim than a

dirty one. Simply wipe your favorite down with BreakFree and leave

the bore dirty. It doesnt hurt anything and you can shoot more

accurately.

Gunner

And the hits just keep coming, as GummyBear makes excuses for not cleaning
his guns.

Sure, GumBall, and I'll wash my car NEXT time it gets dirty. The dirt is
really just protecting the paint.

Why proclaim your ignorance to the whole world?