Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default (OT) Did Mitt lose because he's a Mormon?

Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

While both of them had rape and abortion in their answers- Akin's
comments were the height of ignorance, but Mourdock's were considered,
respectful and honest. If I was pro-life, I would have to agree
with Mourdock. I'm not-- but I can still respect him for the way he
feels. Listen to the whole answer to the question.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5n1KzTVXuA
33 seconds-

Actually, M's statement was almost word-for-word the outlook of the
Catholic church on the subject. I wondered why nobody brought that up
when he was being portrayed as out the mainstream.

Yup-- Even Jon Stewart screwed the pooch on that one, IMO. I guess
sometimes he's just a comedian trying to make a living.

I didn't see any Fox clips that focused on his long, well spoken intro
to the 'god's will' part of his statement. [I don't watch Fox-- but I
do look for clips on topics of interest and it was a puzzle to me why
no one was giving Mourdock a fair shake.]

Jim