Posted to alt.home.repair
gonlah gonlah is offline

Default (OT) Did Mitt lose because he's a Mormon?

On 11/8/2012 8:45 PM, HeyBub wrote:
gonjah wrote:

Hey ! With Bush as president - and a Republican Congress - we had
six years of absolutely wonderful economic conditions. Had it not
been for 9-11, Katrina, and two wars, it would have been even better.

I guess you forgot about the 2008 collapse that conveniently became
"that black guy's fault."

Not that the blame lies entirely with Lil Bush, but the economic
conditions were ripe for a fall.

Not forgetting. In 2008, the Democrats controlled Congress.

So anything good that happened was Bush. Anything bad was congress.

Got cha!

In that case the Republicans really own the bank deregulation and the
crisis that followed.

But I'm with you. Plenty of blame to go around. Congress passed it and
Clinton signed it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-g...b_1449474.html