Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default (OT) Did Mitt lose because he's a Mormon?

Bill wrote:
In article ,
says...

Did Mitt lose because he's a Mormon?

I think that played a huge part in his loss.......

I used to vote for Republicans or Democrats - The best candidate...

Then Bush Jr. came along...

After all the economic damage he did, I have vowed to NEVER vote for
another Republican as long as I live.

That is why I did not vote for him (or any other Republicans).

Also the petty politics the Republicans have been playing in the
Congress. Makes them look REAL bad!

Hey ! With Bush as president - and a Republican Congress - we had six years
of absolutely wonderful economic conditions. Had it not been for 9-11,
Katrina, and two wars, it would have been even better.