Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Make your predictions, experts

On 11/5/2012 10:26 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:

Not a lot of certainty, considering that voting is tomorrow.

indeed.

i also predict this country is FUBAR, no matter who wins. Things will
start looking really ugly as soon as congress deadlocks over the debt
problem early next year. All we need is a few small countries else
where toppling to bring down the whole house of cards.

Karl

At least you have an abundant food supply and the ability to get more.
I'd have to live on Walleye and my one Peach tree.