Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default A M A Z I N G detailed model

On Mon, 05 Nov 2012 23:16:27 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 11/5/2012 10:57 PM, Mike M wrote:
On Mon, 05 Nov 2012 22:11:43 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 11/5/2012 7:52 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

http://www.modvid.com.au/html/body_a...bike_shop.html

That's astonishing. I had to keep scrolling back up to the top to
convince myself that it really is a miniature.

So did I. I have no idea how he captured the clutter in my garage so
well...

I was amazed with the crap piles around the buildings.

I'd like to thank you for all the time I wasted looking at that site
today. I just got absorbed. Unfortunately no one to blame but me,
but I was impressed with the details. Looked at the logging camp and
got lost.

Mike M

Oh hell yeah! LOL The links will kill time too. Did you see the
erector set shop?

Don't know if I saw that one yet but the tab is still open. It's not
raining yet so got to finish hauling stumps to the dump trailer. Do
you have a link for that one?