Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default A M A Z I N G detailed model

On 11/5/2012 10:12 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in
email.me:

Doug Miller wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

http://www.modvid.com.au/html/body_a...bike_shop.html

That's astonishing. I had to keep scrolling back up to the top to
convince myself that it really is a miniature.

So did I. I have no idea how he captured the clutter in my garage so
well...

The thing that really impressed me is the lifelike wear marks, dings
in the paint, and so on -- looks *exactly* the way things look after
they've been knocked around a bit. Such attention
to detail! and on such a small scale, too...

That and the detail to the things like the 55 gal barrels, the junk stuffed
in them, the tires laying around, all of that stuff. This guy is great!

The plants are normally the give away, only a few near the doors looked
fake, and maybe they were suppose to look fake to mimic the attempt to
spruce the place up with artificial flowers. LOL