Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Make your predictions, experts

On Mon, 05 Nov 2012 14:37:04 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 5 Nov 2012 10:17:27 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:

All right, all you experts out there. Those who know so much, and have been
telling us all about the election according to their ever swelling brains :
Make your predictions.

Romney by 5.7%. Electorate college - 307.

Please state only one total % difference, and one electoral college number.

% must be two digit number with decimal point.

Winner is closest without going over.

With surveys being skewed by as much as double digit sampling, the outcome
is already pretty obvious.

Steve

No definate idea. But I rather suspect Romney will win in a
landslide.

I think Obammy will win it, unless our (TP/Libertarian/independent)
write-in gives it to Ron Paul. Wouldn't that be a bleedin' hoot? g

If not..the Great Cull will occur by early spring.

'Bout time.

Hope not.

I used to. Not so sure now. How else do you wrestle control away
from the people who control the vote, write the laws, ignore the
people? Nothing We, the People, have tried so far has mattered one
iota. They're totally corrupt and totally out of control. Look at the
cliff. What's a poor We, the People, to do? shrug

I'll be on my porch with my feet up when it starts. Listening to my
new Baofeng UV-5R ham handheld and eating food storage food.

Key words for the futu Foreign and Domestic.

--
While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy
is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our