Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Make your predictions, experts

On Nov 5, 5:30*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"Gunner" wrote

No definate idea. * *But I rather suspect Romney will win in a
landslide.

If not..the Great Cull will occur by early spring.

Hope not.

Gunner

Hope so. *Part of my hope and change policy. *It is time for the tree of
freedom to be fertilized by the blood of tyrants. *And we got a lot of
fertilizer available from the dogcatcher on up. *And then there are just
people who are taking up my space and oxygen that need to go, too. *Wastes
of protoplasm.

Steve

So you too advocate violent behavior against innocent Americans.

Does that include the President of the United States?

TMT