Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default "I don't know" is not an answer

"ARW" wrote in message
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 4 Nov 2012 20:52:04 -0000, ARW wrote:

Divide their benefit by the minimum wage to work out how many
hours we're paying them for and then give them that many
hours of work to do.

That would be more than a 40 hour week for some people.

40 hrs a week is part time

+1

Yep, far to common in my sector for people to work 12 hr days 5, or
even 6, days/week.

I probably work 60 hours a week and that does not include the typical
weekly travel time of aound 10 hours.

And today I have taken my first day off due to illness in about 8 years.

--
Adam

8 years ??! Is that all ? Get your arse back in there immediately,
otherwise, it'll be the sack for you ... :-)

Arfa