Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] krw@att.bizzz is offline

Default Now that Halloween is over...........

On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 02:37:09 -0700, "David Kaye"
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote

Election. Trick, or trick. We have a choice for President, between a
foreign
born Marxist, or a Massachussets Liberal. Both hard left.

While it's true that Mitt Romney was not born in the USA, the law at the
time stated that children of American citizens would be considered citizens.
One wonder, though, whether Romney's allegiance is to the USA, toward
Panama, or toward the Mormon church. Do we really want a non-Christian
religious cult member in the White House?

Panama? Once again you demonstrate that you have no ****ing clue what
you're talking about. Romney was born in Michigan. His father was
the governor. what a frappin' moron