Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Donating to NYC

Yeah, but Major Bloombutt says it was supposed
to be a morale boost....

I've heard of folks sharing generators, and rotating
circuits. It can be done, if people are polite about it.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"NotMe" wrote in message ...

Before the storm hit we sent a truck load of rebuilt gen sets to members of
our extended family in KY, NC and WVA. These were equipped to power
multiple homes. According to reports that project did what was needed for
a small group of folk and their neighbors.

So one gen set here another there three or four houses with light, fridge
and power for the furnace will make a difference. I wonder what could be
accomplished if the three gen sets sitting in the middle of central park
could do if there were put to use.