Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default In anticipation of...

flipper wrote:

On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 11:49:01 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

In anticipation of Black Tuesday I concocted my own anesthesia...

Cran-Raspberry Cosmopolitan

8 oz Cran-Raspberry Juice
2 oz Vodka
2 oz Limoncello
2 oz Cointreau

Shake well over ice and strain into cocktail glasses. Garnish with
Lime wedge from tree in your own backyard :-)

Makes two doses of anesthesia.

The first round didn't put me out, so I'm on my second.... wheeeeee
:-}

Must be a rather slow acting anesthetic if you have to start this
early.

pessimist

You've never hear of testing a product?