Posted to alt.home.repair
Not X[_2_] Not X[_2_] is offline

Default My Computer Changed The TIme By Itself

On 11/05/2012 05:34 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
micky wrote:

Living in Indiana where is has only be the last few years where we
started with Daylight time, for most computers the DST changeover is
automatic. Remember when we started using DST one of the OS updates said
that one the included changes was Indiana now observing DST. I was so
proud (grin)

I'm outraged. I've proudly told people how my former state ignores
DST. Now I'll look like a fool to them.

If it is any solace, we are now arguing about whether to switch from
Eastern to Central.

Just get rid of Damn Stupid Time. It's nothing more than a mind game
that adds to the confusion.

--
50 days until the winter celebration (Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:00:00 AM).

"The light of faith makes us see what we believe." -- St. Thomas Aquinas