Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

Default HELP! what's going wrong here?

On Nov 4, 3:21*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 4 Nov 2012 06:30:26 -0800 (PST), Robert Macy

wrote:
The more and more I look at this, the more and more I think I'm
fighting surface textural changes. Less coat - surface is slightly
rougher. More coat - the surface is slightly smoother. And, the eye is
quick to perceive a pattern, any pattern.

Has this wall been modified? *During construction that changed plans.

Maybe a different crew stuccoed the house and another made a repair.

I can see faults in some stucco houses around here. I'm lucky not to
have such a problem.

No appears to have been done all at one time. Plus, thiis specific
area is not large, around 8 feet high by 10 feet wide.

I have seen their starts and stops, but this is not it. Their patterns
are horizontal. My painting patterns are vertical, since I paint from
top to bottom.