Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UPDATE #2: Utility repair crews turned back

On 11/5/2012 5:13 AM, CRNG wrote:
On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 14:59:39 -0500, Wes Groleau
wrote in Re
UPDATE #2: Utility repair crews turned back:

On 11-04-2012 09:30, Vic Smith wrote:
BFD. The IBEW wanted the southern guys paid union scale and wanted to
pad their own pension and health funds as usual with the hourly cut.

The letter started out demanding that the workers get paid according to
numbers that weren't in the letter. I'm OK with that.

Then it demanded funds for health insurance. I was OK with that,
too--until I started thinking: health insurance that costs nearly ten
dollars per HOUR?

Then the other demands: ONE-THIRD of the wages into various Union funds.
Sorry, I am NOT OK with that.

Utility workers pelted with eggs
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/02...-by-residents/

and they deserve every bit of it.

The mayor is a Democrat, what do you expect from his ilk other than to
play to his constituents with the Democrat lies about the evil rich
getting special privileges. O_o

TDD