Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default My Computer Changed The TIme By Itself

hr(bob) wrote:
My computer is telling the correct hourly time. Is it because the new
rules for changing our clocks happened to give the same day as if we
followed the old rules? Or, did one of the Microsoft Windows XP
updates put some new intelligence into my machine?

Hi,
Usual thing when you set the clock setting with DST enabled.
Most of clocks in my house is atomic time based. My utility watch
(Casio Wave Center with solar cell) all know DST time setting back
and forth. Our home thermostat does the same.