Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Spic mother fined $15K for son's graffiti spree

On 11/4/2012 2:10 PM, Steve B wrote:
"Oren" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 11:39:32 -0600, Doug
wrote:

I hate everyone .... does that make me racist g ?

No. It makes you a bigot.

_Bill Cosby - On Prejudice, 1971 _

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd9a685jzCg

I worked at the Las Vegas Hilton from 1984 to 1988. I worked at other
hotels in LV from 1980 to 1984. During that time, Cos was appearing at the
Hilton. I dealt with him and his entourage at various Las Vegas hotels. He
was always rude and insolent. So were the majority of his entourage. I was
a parking attendant. He and his entourage would roll in, and take a full
half an hour to disembark their vehicles. Same thing leaving. All that
while normal business was going around them or piling up behind them. Mr.
Cosby nor his entourage tipped. He said publicly that he hated coming to
Las Vegas because everyone had their hands out, expecting money for their
services. Services that they should have gleefully provided, since they
were waitstaff. One shift of workers at the Hilton let his Porsche idle so
long after he dropped it in the middle of the driveway that the engine blew.
We heard about that, but there was no one to fire or punish. Well,
according to the union, anyway.

Steve

Entertainers in real life are often quite different from their public
persona. I was on an airline flight to Nashville back in 1989 when I saw
a passenger who looked familiar. It was Ray Stevens and when a young
girl went up to him and asked for his autograph, he was so nice to her
which made everyone smile and like him that much more. ^_^

TDD