Posted to rec.woodworking
MJ[_5_] MJ[_5_] is offline

Default For want of a screw (not that kind)

Oh come on... if it is really that difficult to find a screw locally, then
why are you so cheap as to not just buy the damned thing? *What are you
going to save with all of this effort - a couple of bucks? *Sheese...

Mike,

My rant really was against DeWalt for choosing an odd thread/size
screw
to begin with. I checked with Sears and they want $10 to ship
a $1 screw.

There is a service center nearby, but I hazard that they they don't
any repair work, they just send it out. I'll check with them in the
morning.

I'll also might check with some machine shops.

MJ