Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
NotMe NotMe is offline

Default How to live without electrcity

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
(A friend of mine wrote this about her experiences.)

When the electric went out last year for the ice
storm we did have to change a few things. We
did the propane grill for cooking. We ran out of
propane. We took rocks big enough to hold up
an oven rack and made a fire. Good thing I had
my cast iron skillets and dutch oven. Hubby says
we got to buy another one of them gas grill tanks.
Yeah, well, I can see hes' right. At least we got
trees behind us.

snip

Why the need to live without electricity? We had a vacation home in the
Application mountains that was off grid for the entire 20+ years we owned
it. We live there full time for near 4 years. Someone else is living there
now.